Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Announcing......

A couple weeks ago, I had a super fun session with Kristen and Josh!!!  I was SO excited about it but I couldn't share it with all of you because it was a big secret!!!    I mean a HUGE secret.  At least until Kristen gave me the okey dokey...  

Can you guess what the secret was/is?

Oh YES!!!!  There's a baby on the way!!!!!  Kristen was looking for a cute way to tell their parents.  We thought about it for a bit and this was one option.  :)  We printed photos for them to give to their parents.  How fun is that?!

Now, if you're looking for a clever way to announce your pregnancy, come see me...  Since this adventure I have come up with several other fun ideas!  Would LOVE to do more of these!

Have an awesome day!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...