Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A day off...

Labor Day Weekend is over but it was wonderful...  Don't you think?!

I didn't have a wedding.  I think this might be the first time in dk history that there was no wedding on Labor Day weekend and I have to be honest.  It was a blessing.  I got to spend a full holiday weekend with my family.  It made me soooooo  happy.  (Said with a very big sigh!)

On Saturday morning, my wonderful mama played with the kids so Andy and I could spend some time alone.  What did we opt to do?  HAHA!   Take pictures!  But...  pictures just for fun.  Pictures of random things.  Pictures of whatever we came across.  There was no pressure to please anyone but myself.  Okay.  I'm my own worst critic but...  it was fun nonetheless.  

We weren't really sure what we wanted to photograph so we didn't exactly know where to go.  Granville seemed nice.  Now...  The drive doesn't take anywhere near as long as it used to but I have to say, I missed the country road feeling that 161 used to have.  If we do this again, I'll have to find a non-highway route.  But... regardless...  Granville is a picturesque little town and it offered us some lovely images.  


 What luck?!  A farmer's market was going on...


 A little jaunt around Denison's campus brought some fun photos too.











Don't be surprised if you see some of them framed around our home.  I think our little house needs a dose of personality.  And these...  are a good start!  Which one is your favorite?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...