Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Ericka and Kevin

I love a good sense of humor.  Ericka definitely has that which means I know we are going to get along famously.  The only thing Erica is?  Trusting.  God bless her.  She didn't flinch when I said "Hey!  Let's do photos outside in February.  Oh and we're eating cake."
I think that most people would look at me like I was crazy or give me that "You're crazy." eye roll.  Nope.  She just went with it.  And here's what we came up with.  We started at The Blue Danube on campus.   Now, I've never actually eaten there so if you have, please leave a comment and let me know if it's a place Andy and I should try.
Anyway...  We went to the Dube for photos.  They have this awesome mural painted on the side of the building and since blue is part of Ericka's wedding palette, it made sense.  That blue is stunning!
Engagement Photos at The Blue Danube
Engagement Photos at The Blue Danube
Engagement Photos Columbus, Ohio
Ericka and Kevin
Engagement photos Columbus, Ohio
Her eyes are so pretty!
Engagement Photos near OSU
A smooch at The Blue Danube
scrabble photo
Scrabble engagement photo
engagement photos The Buggyworks
A sweet engagement photo
Engagement photos Columbus, Ohio
She looks so confident!
So...  I mentioned cake, right?  Well....  I wanted to do a unique save the date for them.  I racked my brain.  No seriously....  Then, it hit me.  At nearly 10:00 at night the night before we did their photos, it hit me.  Cake!  A wedding cake save the dates it is.  It's not easy to find a pretty cake in a short period of time.  I was lucky that Kroger had a plain white one.  All the others had some crazy colors and that definitely would not have worked.  Next time, I'll have enough time to order a pretty cake from one of the fabulous bakers in town.  :)  And...  I might play with the numbers next time too.  I have all kinds of ideas about it but this was our first adventure with this idea and I dig it.
Engagement Photos cake
Save the Date!!
Engagement photos Columbus, Ohio
Save the date!!!
So....  What do you think of the cake idea?  Leave a comment.  Your opinion matters!  Can't wait to hear from you!  Oh....  and in case you didn't notice, the blog got a new look too.  Thoughts on that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...