Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Amy, Tom and the kiddos

You might as well face it.  If you're a friend of mine, odds are really good that you'll be used as a photo guinea pig at some time or another.  Well, Amy....  Your turn!
We have tried several times to do a family photo.  It seems like something always got in the way.  If a child wasn't sick, it was raining or there were school functions, diving classes, cheerleading competitions....  You name and this busy family has been there.  But, we finally decided to just roll with it.  We did some indoor photos but I want to share the other photos with you because well, they're different.
Not everyone is willing to do something like this....
Family photos Dublin, Ohio
Amy, Tom and the kids
Oh yeah.  We're outside.  It's below freezing.  The wind is blowing.  There's snow on the ground.  SO much fun!!!!  Thinking outside the box looks pretty good to me.  :)  (Even if I do say so myself.)
family photos Dublin, Ohio
Amy and Tom
Love the photo of Tom and Amy.   Love how she's laughing!!!
And because I'm not totally heartless, I let the kids have some indoor pics too.
Children's portraits Dublin, Ohio
Sweetness! 
Kids pictures Columbus, Ohio
E!
Children's portraits Columbus, Ohio
to die for curls!

I truly love this family and am very grateful to count them among my friends.  And...  they are pretty awesome to brave the cold for photos.  Don't ya think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...