Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012



So. This is my first "mobile" post. Mobile.... HA! I am anything but mobile. My behind is parked on a couch meer feet from where I usually write my blog posts. But. I don't feel well (Yay...  head cold) and sitting up isn't high on my priority list today. So, I'm reclining on the couch covered in a blanket and snuggling with my laptop and this is what my day consists of...

Magazines, tissues, Vitamin C, Ibuprofen and a cup of coffee.  

Annoying to be sick?  Oh yes.  But...  I'm not very good at holding still and I'm being forced to sit still.  So...  I'll try to go with the flow.  I'll try to hold still.  I'll try to rest and on Monday...  Back to having a buzz in my bum and never holding still.  Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...