Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

More continued happiness.

Tomorrow will be more business-y things.  I've got a lot going on and I'm excited to share it with you but today....  More continued happiness....  That's an order!!  Wink!


I have to say a little bit about our next guest blogger.  I LOVE her!!!  She is a beautiful person and friend that I gained when I married Andy.  She, her husband Aaron and Andy all went to college together.  You will never meet a more sincere and sweet person than Lauren.  Anyway, all the way from Charlotte, NC, Lauren writes....The one word for what makes me happy is SNOW! 
Snow makes everything so beautiful.  It feels peaceful to me; like the pace of life has slowed down, if only for a few days.  I love the sound of my boots crunching in the snow when I walk, the taste of snow cream, making a snowman with my sons, the cold air on my face as I ride down the hill on a sled, and snuggling on the couch with some hot chocolate.  What’s not to love about SNOW?!    




Next up, Kelly!!!  I met Kelly at a preschool/daycare.  She has THE most adorable children.  :)  Kelly wrote...


How can you not love Mickey??  


I agree I am a little obsessed, but his smile makes me smile and he symbolizes the happiest place on earth!!




Our last guest blogger for the day is someone I've known since high school, maybe even junior high.  (I prefer not to think that far back.  Makes me feel too old)  So...  Let's just say I've known Jill for....  a couple of years.)  Jill has a fantastic sense of humor and actually has her own blog.  On her blog, she wrote....  




What a weekend for defining the Little Things that bring Big Joy.  (When I am 80, I may finally succumb to my latent desire for a tattoo, and maybe that will be it:  LTBJ.)  Or maybe not.


 I decided it’s been far too long since I’ve visited the Cobb International Farmer’s Market, and I’m feeling a culinary adventure in my bones.  “Who wants to go with Mom to the Farmer’s Market? (One one thousand, Two one thousand)  No one?  Okay!  See ya!”.  Zip Zang!  I’m outta there, and I’m solo.  Praise be! Playtime! 


There is almost nothing I would rather do than while away some time nosing around a really, really good International market. 


I paraphrased so you should hit the link and go read the whole entry.  :)  


It has been so much fun sharing what makes us happy.  If you didn't get to send something in, you can still do it.  I'm pretty sure I'll revisit this idea from time to time.  Or...  just leave a comment below.  Start a conversation...  


God knows....  I love a good conversation!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...