Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jacquie and Jeff

Jacquie and Jeff


Usually, I tell you a story and then show you the photos that go with it.  This time is a little different.  Enjoy a few photos first...  Then, we'll chat.  




I wish the story that went with these was that I had the privilege of photographing the actual moment that Jeff asked Jacquie to be his bride.  Instead, it's the next best thing.  These photos are part of their engagement session.  Since we were going to the area where it really happened, they thought it would be fun to re-enact it.  Oh yeah!!  That was fun!!!  Look at her face as she looks at the ring.  Priceless!

I think this couple is super sweet.  I love how this session helped me get to know them.  I think it's a very sweet relationship.  
 This is one of those things that guys do that just makes my heart happy.  It's gentle & sweet and it makes this girl feel very mushy.
 They drink coffee and do crosswords together. 

 They are planners.  They've made this list of things to do & places to visit in the future.  LOVE it!




 I think Jacquie is a little bit shy.  Several times, I caught her dropping her chin and looking up at the camera.  It's beautiful, I think.  

 They also enjoy golfing.   
 That's their score card in front...  Ummm....  It's killing me not to write the obvious cheesy joke but I'll save you all from it.  Besides...  You just thought of it anyway.  HA!!  
 2012 is the big year for them.  It will be a fab wedding and I can't wait!!!  So excited they chose me!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...